ACDSee Pro for Mac - one of the best solutions for dealing with images among Mac. Quality processing photographs, optimizing all aspects of the workflow, saving time, effort and finance users - all this provides ACDSee Pro for Mac. The program interface allows for convenient setting. His focus on the key stages of managing, viewing and processing images in Mac OS simplifies the navigation of folders and files, facilitates the selection of the necessary shots, assists in the management of metadata and work with RAW.
Make the most of your time -- and your photos. Fly through every step in your post-production workflow with real-time operation, customizable batch presets, and a powerful RAW processing engine. Perfect your images with patented LCE technology and a full toolkit of non-destructive editing features. Share your best with clients or the world, through the cloud or social media. The all-new ACDSee Mac Pro 3. It’s got everything you need, from click to finish.
Optimized for Retina Display
See what you’ve been missing. With an extra 5 million pixels, you’ll view your photos like you’ve never viewed them before. And with more details on your screen, you’ll edit them more accurately than ever.
Workflow That Flows
Fly through all your post-production tasks, from asset management to RAW processing to publication, with ACDSee’s legendary speed and performance.
Harness the power of LCE (Lighting & Contrast Enhancement) to improve the quality of poorly lit photos, and achieve stunning HDR photo results from a single image.
Maximize your time with customizable batch presets that make multi-tasking a breeze.
Stay in Control
Keep all your digital assets organized. A full suite of management options plus an all-in-one powerful search tool means you’ll never lose track of any photo.
- See what you’ve been missing. Everything now looks sharper, from icons to text, when you’re working on a MacBook Pro with Retina display. But most importantly, the increased pixel density means your high-resolution images will look incredibly vibrant. And the increased level of detail means your editing will be that much more precise.
- Scan through your photo library as quickly as you shoot them.
- Stay on top of your digital assets by creating keyword hierarchies that span from the general to the very specific. Assign a keyword with the check of a box, for example “Park Guell”, and the image automatically gets added to the higher keyword levels you created, “Europe | Spain | Barcelona.” Click on a keyword in the Properties pane or use Quick Search to display all of the files assigned to that keyword. Create as many levels as you need to fully and accurately classify your assets. And when you export your files, your keywords stay embedded.
Better Black and White
Take your monochrome images to a whole new level of creativity with the dedicated black and white mode. Make high-quality non-destructive hue-based brightness adjustments and experiment with saturation-based tinting that allows you to add a specific hue back into a black and white image.
Advanced Color Control
Adjust individual or overall color in your images with improved Advanced Color tools, built on a higher quality algorithm that uses modern color models for more perceptual color adjustments. Click and drag on any image to subtly fine-tune. Or dramatically change the hue, saturation, and lightness, for remarkably better results.
Improved Noise Reduction
Rescue your high ISO images with ACDSee's significantly improved noise reduction technology to get smoother and more natural results, while retaining as much edge detail as possible.
Golden Ratio Crop
Overlay the Golden Ratio proportion over your image to quickly crop it into an aesthetically pleasing and balanced composition.
Straighten your images, super fast. Instantly correct alignment by simply drawing a line across your image.
Instant Pro Results
Easily experiment with different looks, thanks to the read-to-apply Develop presets included with ACDSee Mac Pro 3. Transform your photo into a dreamy scene. Try a mysteriously gothic feel. Go back in time to the 1800s black and white. Or perfect a shot yourself, and the save the processing steps as a preset to apply to a future image or group of images.
Bug Fixes on build 188
- Improved the import dialog where it displayed white lines and cutoff controls.
- Removed white artifacts in Manage and Develop mode.
- Fixed an issue when the Develop mode slider may disappear.
- Fixed the Rotate and Clip icon not showing correctly.
- Improved GUI layout in Preferences in the Status Bar and Batch Rename features.
- Fixed a GUI highlight issue in the Properties pane.
Mac computer with an Intel processor
1GB RAM minimum, 2 GB recommended
100 MB free hard drive space for installation
Requires Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
Download File Size:42.35 MB