× SideFX Houdini 17.0.352 Close
SideFX Houdini 17.0.352 | 2.4 Gb
Side Effects Software is pleased to announce the availability of Houdini FX 17.0.352, the next update to its 3D animation and FX software.
Houdini 17 includes a wealth of new features, including a GPU-accelerated multisolver for cloth, hair, soft bodies and grains, a new white water solver, a material-based destruction framework, facial autorigs, fullbody IK, enhanced animation and modeling workflows, UV autoseaming, GLTF I/O, gamedev tools and much more.
What’s new in Houdini 17:
- New Vellum multi-solver brings fast cloth to Houdini along with other integrated effects such as hair, soft bodies and grains. The Vellum solver is GPU-accelerated and very easy to set up and iterate.
- The White Water solver has been rewritten to achieve a more organic, foamy, look with realistic cellular patterns and repellant forces and a more accurate relationship to the source FLIP sim.
- Material-based destruction tools make it easier to set up and art direct destruction shots by providing tools for pre-fracturing materials such as concrete, glass and wood while automatically building constraint networks that tie the whole system together.
- Terrain now includes advanced erosion tools with more control over details such as fluvial lines, river banks and debris and new hierarchical scattering for more efficient placement of elements into landscapes.
- New UV tools define a fully procedural workflow that starts with automated seaming then moves on to accurate flattening and super efficient layout of the resulting UVs.
- The new Retime SOP node is a powerful tool for stretching out or slowing down simulated data such as fluid sims, RBD sims and even volumes with effective interpolation and blend options for creating clean and entirely realistic results.
- Interactive modeling includes a new PolyDraw shelf tool which lets you use our interactive “Topo Build” tools anywhere in your scene, without reference geometry. Improvements to snapping and alignment including fast construction plane alignment and positioning; rotation snapping; view and construction plane memories; and new geometry alignment tools.
- Character animation and rigging have been improved with a newly designed timeline that supports a more animator-friendly keyframe workflow and a facial auto-rig for a complete top-to-bottom auto-rigging solution.
- Houdini Engine is now more versatile with a brand new 3DS Max plug-in, a 2.0 Unity plug-in and important enhancements to the Maya and UE4 plug-ins.
- GLTF Import and Export brings the “JPEG of 3D” to Houdini to provide an efficient, interoperable asset delivery format that compresses the size of 3D scenes and minimizes runtime processing.
About SideFX Houdini FX. Houdini FX combines superior performance and dramatic, ease-of-use to deliver a powerful and accessible 3D experience to VFX artists creating feature films, commercials or video games. With its procedural node-based workflow, Houdini lets you create more content faster to reduce timelines and enjoy enhanced flexibility in all your creative tasks. Houdini is perfect for Visual Effects artists and technical directors with its particle and dynamics environment. Houdini FX includes a complete toolset for studios that want to use it for other tasks such as lighting, animation or procedural modeling.
About Side Effects Software. Side Effects Software is a world leader in the development of Houdini, our advanced 3D animation and special effects software for use in film, commercials and video games. Side Effects Software has been recognized three times with Scientific and Technical awards from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The Houdini family of animation software offers digital artists an unprecedented level of power, flexibility and control based on award-winning procedural technology. The comprehensive feature set includes: modeling, rigging, animation, particle effects, dynamics, compositing, integrated rendering, and more. All Houdini applications work together seamlessly and are available for the Mac OS X, Linux and Windows operating systems.
Product: SideFX Houdini FX
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.sidefx.com
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / Mac OS X 10.11+
Size: 2.4 Gb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× SideFX Houdini 17.0.352 Close
Download File Size:2.42 GB