× DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague: 2019 Close
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague: 2019 by DK Travel
English | October 2nd, 2018 | ISBN: 1465471553 | 224 Pages | EPUB | 161.19 MB
Find your corner of Prague with this essential travel guide to this beautiful city, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to Prague before you’ve even packed your case – cross the iconic Charles Bridge, amble around the Old Town or simply enjoy the world-famous Czech beer. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Prague covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love Prague: cozy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture – what will yours be?
• See Prague from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
• A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and maps of the metro and tram systems
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 12 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock and the Church of St Nicholas
• Covers Staré Město; Josefov and Northern Staré Město; Prague Castle and Hradčany; Malá Strana; Nové Město; Beyond the Centre, and more
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Enjoy My Blog | Subscribe My RSS Channel
Download File Size:161.62 MB