Dassault Systèmes announced the launch of SOLIDWORKS 2019, the latest release of its portfolio of
3D design and engineering applications. SOLIDWORKS 2019 delivers enhancements and new functionalities that help millions of innovators improve the product development process to get products into production faster, and create new categories of experiences for new categories of customers in today’s Industry Renaissance.
Powered by Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform, SOLIDWORKS 2019 supports the design to manufacturing process with digital capabilities to solve complex design challenges and facilitate detail work in engineering. New features let product development teams better manage large amounts of data and capture a more complete digital representation of a design. SOLIDWORKS 2019 also offers new technologies and workflows that improve collaboration and enable immersive, interactive experiences during design and engineering.
Among its new features, SOLIDWORKS 2019 provides greater design flexibility to quickly interrogate or rapidly make changes to a model thanks to an enhanced Large Design Review capability. It also dramatically improves high performance view manipulation to scale with higher-end graphics hardware. In addition, SOLIDWORKS 2019 allows teams to communicate outside of the design community by adding markups to parts and assemblies directly using a touch device, storing them with the model, and exporting them as a PDF.
Another key feature of SOLIDWORKS 2019 is SOLIDWORKS Extended Reality (XR), a new application for publishing CAD scene data created in SOLIDWORKS – including lights, cameras, materials, decals, and motion study animations – and experiencing it in VR, AR and web viewers. As increasingly affordable immersive devices contribute to the growing ecosystem of technology and interactive experiences, designers and engineers can use SOLIDWORKS XR to improve collaborative internal and external design reviews, sell designs more effectively, train users how to assemble and interact with their products, and boost confidence in designs throughout the product development process.
What's new in SolidWorks 2019:
The top enhancements for SOLIDWORKS 2019 provide improvements to existing products and innovative new functionality.
- Bounding Box in Assemblies
- Create Custom and Configuration-specific Properties in Treehouse
- Defeature PropertyManager - Silhouette
- Exploded Views
- External References
- Use Custom Property for Document Name in Treehouse
- Saving an Assembly as a Part
Detailing and Drawings
- Changing Cell Border Thickness
- Drawing Open Progress Indicator
- Configurations in SOLIDWORKS Parts
- eDrawings Professional Features
- Configurations in SOLIDWORKS Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect
- Exporting to the Revit Family Format
- Reading Tessellation Data from Foreign CAD Files
- Support for Sheet Metal in MBD
- Creating 3D Textures
Parts and Features
- Creating Partial Chamfers and Fillets
- Inserting a Part with a Specific Configuration
- Specifying Tolerances for Hole Wizard Holes
- Using Interference Detection for Multibody Parts
- Creating Fixed Length Coverings
- Linking Materials and Sheet Metal Parameters
- Geodesic Entities
- Trim Entities Enhancements
- Conditional Notifications
- Default Values Generation for New Sheets in Drawings
- Editing History Comments
- File Shortcut Menu
- Support for DXF/DWG File Format in Convert Task
- User Comments
- Geometry-based Boundary Conditions
- Customized Numerical Format
- Distributed Coupling for Remote Load and Mass
- Enhanced Remote Load/Mass PropertyManager
- Export to Mesh Body
- Pin Connector
- Topology Constraints
- Automatic Data Recovery
- Importing MDL Materials
For the full list of new Enhancements please refer to the release notes located here: whatsnewSW19.0.pdf
× SolidWorks 2019 SP0 Close
About Dassault Systemes SolidWorks 2019. This latest SOLIDWORKS release is packed with enhancements and innovations built based on insights and feedback from the SOLIDWORKS community.
The difference between SOLIDWORKS 2018 and SOLIDWORKS 2019 is not quite as dramatic as that between a caterpillar and butterfly, but there are a number of improvements coming to SOLIDWORKS users. These include performance enhancements, new ways of interacting with models, and augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) capabilities.
About Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. offers complete 3D software tools that let you create, simulate, publish, and manage your data. SolidWorks products are easy to learn and use, and work together to help you design products better, faster, and more cost-effectively. The SolidWorks focus on ease-of-use allows more engineers, designers and other technology professionals than ever before to take advantage of 3D in bringing their designs to life.
Product: Dassault Systemes SolidWorks
Version: 2019 SP0
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.solidworks.com/
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or 10
Size: 14.8 Gb
Download File Size:13.45 GB