Bokeh 2 provides a wide range of creative focus effects and accurate lens simulation in a simple interface. Photographers use Bokeh to draw attention to their subject by manipulating focus, vignette, and depth of field.
Bokeh gives you the visual language of specialized lenses without the expense or hassle. Just drop a focus region over your subject and choose a preset or easily craft your own look.
Bokeh 2 is dramatically faster, has multiple focus regions, motion blur, and a more flexible vignette.
Major features of Bokeh 2 are:
- New: Speed! Bokeh sports a super-fast user interface that gives you real-time feedback as you change any control. Bokeh takes advantage of multiple processors and multiple cores in order to run fast on modern computers.
- New: Lightroom and 64-bit Photoshop Support. Bokeh 2 runs as a Lightroom plugin (external editor) and does not require Photoshop to be installed. Bokeh 2 will also run on 64-bit Photoshop for both Windows platforms.
- New: Settings Enhancements. Bokeh comes with a slew of new factory presets to help you get great results fast. These presets are grouped into meaningful categories and you can combine presets from different groups to create your own customized effect.
- New: Creative Lens Optics. Bokeh 2 provides many more lens simulation capabilities, including the simulation of motion-like optics found in specialized tilt-shift lenses. Bokeh 2 also simulates traditional fast lenses and also allows you to easily create artistic aperture shapes.
- New: Real-time Preview. Bokeh sports a super-fast user interface that gives you real-time feedback as you change any control.
- New: Multiple Regions. Bokeh allows you to combine multiple radial and planar shapes for more control over your focus region.
- New: Grain Matching. When Bokeh is applied to a grainy photo, the blurring process will remove the existing grain structure of the image. The grain matching features allows you to replace the missing grain.
- New: Vignette Enhancements. In addition to the darkening vignetting effect, Bokeh also provides a bleaching (desaturation) control to remove color in the vignette area. It also has the ability to apply the vignette to an area independent of the blur area.
- Realistic Depth-Of-Field Simulation. Bokeh allows you to turn an f/22 shot into an f/1 by applying that smooth creamy blur found only in high-end fast lenses.
- Creative Aperture. Create fanciful shapes like stars and hearts in the highlights of your photographs.
Download File Size:55.06 MB